Meeting up with people off the internet can seem daunting.
Here are a couple of things you can do to maintain your safety while using Grannydating.com.au. Your own safety is probably not at risk at all but just for peace of mind, here are a few things you could try.
· Let a friend know that you are meeting up with someone off the internet. Let them know where you will be and possibly ask them to give you a ring at a point in the evening.
· Meet in public if you are nervous.
· Everyone has a mobile these days. Keep yours on you. That way you could even fake a phone call and say you have to leave if you feel uncomfortable.
· Don't give away personal information like where you live or where you work until you know someone better.
· Don't take drugs or get too drunk unless this is the plan and you feel comfortable doing this.
· Trust your gut feeling. If something feels wrong, then it probably is. Just leave.
· If are are going to have sex on the first date, make sure you feel comfortable with it at all points.
· Make sure you are on the same page as the person you are meeting before hand. If you are meeting for sex this is fine. But don't meet up with someone who assumes you want sex, if you don't.
· At the end of the day, just have fun. We have run this site for years and have never heard any "horror stories". People on this site want to meet for good times.